Thursday 23 October 2014

A touch of Opera
















The light in Oslo was certainly dramatic, the low-lying but nevertheless blinding sun threatening to set from 4 until 7pm. This is the Oslo Opera House  which is serves as a popular playground to adults and children alike. People enjoy this building, the external space that sweeps up and around the core of the building, to repose, reflect, play, enjoy views of Olso and Fjord and be part of the spectacle or feel part of a landscape. You can't bury your head in your phone either as there are small swathes cut out of the ground every now and then which might trip you up. A certain soft focus may have been produced in part by the smear left on my lens by my 4 year old playing with my camera or the fact that I haven't been able to get to grips with the multitude of fiddly menus on my new digital compact camera, which I have a love hate relationship with, to fix the depth of field.

No comments:

Post a Comment