Wednesday 1 March 2017

Edinburgh and Elsewhere



Last weekend I took part with the Edinburgh and Elsewhere team at the Artists' BookMarket at the Fruitmarket Gallery in Edinburgh.  We really enjoyed the atmosphere of the book fair, chats with visitors and other book artists. I picked up quite a few books myself.

I launched my new book 'Fleetway', a story inspired by a failed roll of film and set at the Cammo estate in Edinburgh, in an edition of 100. 

It was designed by Julia Stone, the creative director of Elsewhere: A Journal of Place.





From this Friday, 'Fleetway' will be for sale at the Summerhall shop in Edinburgh. 


The Edinburgh and Elsewhere team are continuing their collaboration at the upcoming Artist' Books and 'Zine Fair BOOKMARKS on the 29 March 2017 at Edinburgh College of Art. 


from left to right, Edinburgh and Elsewhere team: me, Elaine Robson, Yi-Chieh Chui, Gerard O'Brien 


We will continue to sell issues of Elsewhere at Artists' Book Fairs. Alternatively you can buy them online here




No comments:

Post a Comment